Erasmus for study and mobilities in UK
Provisional short list Erasmus - mobilities in UK 2023-24
The Erasmus Programme allows students to spend a study period in a Partner University of the European Union and in other Extra EU countries members of the Programme.
- CHARLES UNIVERSITY PRAGUE
- METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY PRAGUE
- UNIVERSITY OF BREMEN
- TUD - DRESDEN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- UNIVERSITY OF REGENSBURG
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN DENMARK
- POMPEU FABRA UNIVERSITY
- TALLIIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- UNIVERSITÉ CATHOLIQUE DE LILLE
- ÉCOLE NORMALE SUPÉRIEURE DE LYON
- PARIS PANTHÉON SORBONNE UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF LUXEMBOURG
- UNIVERSITY OF BASEL
- BAHCESEHIR UNIVERSITY
- SABANCHI ÜNIVERSITESI
- master’s degree students (of MEIS and MISS). MISS students' mobility must take place during the II semester of the II a.y.
- doctoral students who have passed all the exams of the first three semesters and have had their research project approved at the end of the third semester. Doctoral students in the sixth semester of the programme may not apply.
It is necessary to have an adequate knowledge of the foreign language in which courses are held at the student’s host university.
The minimum requirements are
- B2 level for English language areas
- B1 for French, Spanish German areas
Usefult tips for your application
- read the Announcement and Attachment 1 of the Announcement and assess the destinations that interest you (noting the specific details about each place – language area, length of time for which scholarships are given, subject areas, etc);
- go on to the websites of the foreign universities you are considering and take note of their academic calendars and courses. Finding the right courses is vital for your choice and for completing the section of the application form dealing with the educational reasons for your choice;
- participate to the annual information session and consult the International Mobility Office and the appropriate Destination Coordinator about the universities most suitable for your study program;
- fill out the online form in good time and submit it a few days before the deadline expires.
After the closing date for applications, the SIS Erasmus Commission draws up a provisional ranked list of the candidates, according to language area. The following criteria are used:
- points awarded for knowledge of languages (0-35)
- the weighted average of marks for university exams passed at the date of application (max 30)
- study/research project (0-45)
- points awarded for knowledge of languages;
- the relevance of the student’s proposed study period abroad to their doctoral research.