- WP05/2020: Luigi BONATTI, Andrea FRACASSO, "The Covid-19 crisis, Italy and Ms. Merkel’s turnaround: Will the EU ever be the same again?"
- WP04/2020: Jasmine MONDOLO, "The evolution of technological change and its impact on workers. A survey of the literature"
- WP03/2020: Stefano SCHIAVO, Chiara TOMASI, Min ZHU, "Anti-dumping Activities against China:Patterns and Effects"
- WP02/2020: Jasmine MONDOLO, "Macro and microeconomic evidence on investment, factor shares, firm and labor dynamics in Italy and in Trentino"
- WP01/2020: Stefano SCHIAVO, Silvio TRAVERSO, "Fair Trade or Trade Fair? International Food Trade and Cross-border Macronutrient Flows"
WP02/2017: Davide GENELETTI, Martina SARTORI, Stefano SCHIAVO, Rocco SCOLOZZI, "To what extent will climate and land use change affect EU-28 agriculture? A computable general equilibrium analysis"
WP01/2017: Luigi BONATTI, Lorenza LORENZETTI, "Slow Fertility Transition in Sub-Saharan Africa:What Implications for Europe’s Development Aid and Migration Policies?"
- WP05/2016: Matteo BORZAGA, "The Italian social security system after the recent economic and financial crisis and the related reforms: are austerity measures the right answer?"
- WP04/2016: Martina SARTORI, Stefano SCHIAVO, Andrea FRACASSO, Massimo RICCABONI, "Modeling the future evolution of the virtual water trade network: A combination of network and "gravity models
- WP03/2016, Paolo TURRINI "The Human Right to Water and International Law: An Overview in the Light of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals"
- WP02/2016: Chiara SISLER, "Intergovernmentalism and the reinforcement of the economic governance in the European Union: the Fiscal Compact"
- WP01/2016: Chiara SISLER, "The impact of intergovernmentalism in crisis management on the EU Treaties framework: the watering down of the no-bailout clause"
- WP04/2015: Matteo BORZAGA, Riccardo SALOMONE, "Challenging the right to strike or attacking the ILOs monitoring system
- WP03/2015: Andrea FRACASSO, Hien Thi Thanh NGUYEN, Stefano SCHIAVO, "The Evolution of Oil Trade: a Complex Network Approach"
- WP02/2015: Umberto TULLI, "A Salutary Shock? The 30-years struggle for the introducion of European elections"
- WP01/2015: Peng BIN, "Regional Disparity and Dynamic Development of China: a Multidimensional Index"
- WP11/2014: Marta ANTONELLI, Martina SARTORI, "Unfolding the potential of the Virtual Water concept. What is still under debate?
- WP10/2014: Andrea FRACASSO, Martina SARTORI, Stefano SCHIAVO, "Determinants of virtual water flows in the Mediterranean"
- WP09/2014: Matteo BORZAGA, "Die Auseinandersetzung um die Anerkennung des Streikrechts in den Ubereinkommen ber die Koalitionsfreiheit der Internationalen Arbeitsorganisation: eine Gefahrdung des gesamten IAO- Uberwachungssystems? - (The debate about the recognition of the right to strike in the International Labour Organisation's Conventions on the freedom of association: a danger for the whole ILO monitoring system?)
- WP08/2014: Paolo TURRINI, "Virtual Water and International Law"
- WP07/2014: Roberto ROSON, Martina SARTORI, "Input-output linkages and the propagation of domestic productivity shocks: Assessing alternative theories with stochastic simulation"
- WP06/2014: Martina SARTORI, Stefano SCHIAVO, "Virtual water trade and country vulnerability: A network perspective"
- WP05/2014: Andrea FRACASSO, Nicola GRASSANO, Giuseppe VITTUCCI MARZETTI, "The gravity of foreign news coverage in the EU: does the euro matter?"
- WP04/2014: Andrea FRACASSO, "A gravity model of virtual water trade
- WP03/2014: Luigi BONATTI, Andrea FRACASSO, "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China's Growth"
- WP02/2014: Matteo BORZAGA, "Luci ed ombre delle più recenti riforme del mercato del lavoro tedesco agli occhi del giuslavorista italiano" (The impact of the most recent labour law reforms in Germany: considerations from an Italian perspective)
- WP01/2014: Shamnaaz B. SUFRAUJ, Stefano SCHIAVO, Massimo RICCABONI, "The Structure and Growth of World Trade, and the Role of Europe in the Global Economy"
- WP01/2008: Jonathan HOPKIN & Mark BLYTH, "Equality Versus Efficiency? Structural Reform, Inequality, and Economic Performance in Western Europe"
- WP02/2007: Luca MAESTRIPIERI, "La genesi della Commissione per il consolidamento della pace"
- WP01/2007: Alberto CUTILLO, "Reviewing Fifteen Years of Peacebuilding. Past, Present and Future of International Assistance to Countries Emerging from Conflicts and Italy's Contribution"
- WP03/2006: Scott A. KEEFER, "Reassessing The Anglo-German Naval Arms Race"
- WP02/2006: Amr YOSSEF, "The Six-Day War Revisited"
- WP01/2006: Sergio FABBRINI, "Constitutionalization as an Open Process"
- WP02/2005: Steven F. WHITE, "De Gasperi through American eyes"
- WP01/2005: Bruno DALLAGO, "Institutions and Entrepreneurship: A comparative Evaluation of South -Eastern Europe"
- WP03/2004: Vito TANZI and Tommaso DI TANNO, "Globalisation and Harmonisation of Tax System"
- WP02/2004: Vincent DELLA SALA, "Les Jeux Sont Fait? The State and Legalized Gambling"
- WP01/2004: Jean Paul FITOUSSI, "The International Scene and the Economic Government of Europe"
- WP02/2003: Sergio FABBRINI, "How can a market be built without a State? A Comparative Perspective on Market Building and Legal Integration in Europe"
- WP01/2003: Alberto MAJOCCHI, "Fiscal Policy Co-ordination in the European Union and the Financing of the Community Budget"